Our fungus control services in Winter Haven, FL will help you get rid of the fungi that are plaguing your lawn.
When you think of the term “fungus control”, what comes to mind? Probably your teenage son’s socks, right? Here at The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc., we think of fungus control a little differently! We work with our Winter Haven, FL customers to eradicate the fungi that can plague their usually plush, healthy lawns and turn them into patchy scenes of sadness. We work with many different types of fungus for our fungus control services, including:
- Dollar Spot- Fungi love moist areas, and dollar spot fungus is no different! It loves our humid air and will leave dead spots the size of a silver dollar over your lawn.
- Slime Mold- Just as appetizing as it sounds, this type of mold will at first resemble a harmless frost. However, if it’s not the time of year for a frost, you might have slime mold. This mold grows thicker and thicker until your grass can no longer get sunlight.
- Fairy Wings- No respecter of species, this ring-type of mold can show up in any kind of grass and may come with mushrooms.
- Red Thread- As the name suggests, this fungus looks like red threads that lash the blades of grass together. Although mostly harmless, it isn’t attractive.
- Phythium Blight- If you have brown grass in stripes or strips, you might have a phythium blight issue. This can also resemble spider webs on dewy mornings.
If you are worried you might have one or more of these fungus problems, please call us. We want to help you with the health of your lawn, so contact us for further fungus control information.
At The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc., we offer fungus control services in Lakeland, Auburndale, Bartow, Plant City, Winter Haven, Davenport, Lake Wales, Brandon, Polk City, Highland City, Crystal Lake, Eaton Park, and Winston, Florida.