If you want your Lakeland, FL lawn to stay lush and healthy, give us a call and set up an appointment for fungus control.
There are a number of fungus problems that can befall your Lakeland, FL property, and the best way to deal with them is to avoid them in the first place with top-notch fungus control. At The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc., we provide lawn spraying services, including fungus control, to keep the following from showing up in your yard:
- Fairy Rings – While this is a cute-sounding name, it can have you wondering if aliens have landed in your yard. You’ll suddenly notice dark green circular rings all over your yard that instantly make you think of those crop circles you’ve heard about. Fairy rings can show up in any kind of grass, and you may also see mushrooms growing.
- Dollar Spot – This fungus problem loves our humid climate, and although they are often the size of a silver dollar (hence the name), they can also be quite large.
- Slime Mold – You might think your yard has a frost on it, but since it is far past the time of year for even a light frost, you know it isn’t. What you are seeing is a powdering mold that becomes thicker until it keeps your grass from getting the light it needs to survive.
- Red Thread – Although this one won’t completely kill your entire lawn, it is unsightly, as it does result in red threads that snare the grass leaves together.
- Phythium Blight – This fungus tends to create streaks of brown, wilted grass throughout your yard. You may also notice a mass when there is moisture that looks as though spiders have spun webs on the grass.
These are just a few of the problems that our fungus control services can treat and prevent. If you want your lawn to stay lush and healthy, give us a call and set up an appointment for fungus control or any of our other lawn spraying services.