Our insect & pest control services in Lakeland, FL are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Spiders, ants, roaches and other bugs infesting your home can be an extremely annoying problem to deal with, and may even harm your ability to enjoy living in your home. At The Other Side Pest Control, we believe that pest prevention is more effective than traditional pest control.
Our insect & pest control services are based on the belief that it is more important to target pest problems at their source, using preventative methods. Because of this, we focus on areas both inside and outside your home where pests and insects live and breed. When you first turn to us for insect & pest control services, we will investigate where these areas are and devise a plan to get rid of these irritating pests in your home once and for all.
How our Perimeter Pest Control Works
- Our trained pest control experts will detect any existing or potential problems on your property with a detailed pest inspection
- We then provide an extensive sweep down of the perimeter of your home or building.
- Next we apply a band of granular insecticide to the base of your home.
- We then apply insecticide to the cracks, crevices, eves, fascia, windows and doors along with any cement pads leading into doorways.
- Finally, our program is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If pests come back any time between regular services, we will too, at no additional charge to you.
Most common pests you may encounter:
- Ants – most common to Florida and can be a problem year round because of the Climate. Control of ants requires proper identification and selection of the best pesticides (liquid spray, dust, baits, granules, or aerosol).
- Roaches – are the second most common pest in Florida. They love the climate and can be found in trees, mulch and landscaping around the home.
- Spiders – are also frequent unwanted guests around the home, they eat insects that get caught in there webs. Because a spider is not a “true” insect (8 legs instead of 6) they can be a little more difficult to treat…but not impossible.
- Other common pests you can encounter in Florida include mosquitos, termites, fleas, ticks, webworms, chinch bugs, crickets, and grubs.
Rodent Trapping and Exclusion Description of service: Exclusion:
- This program begins with physically preventing the rodents from entering the area targeted for control. Rodent excluding is a critical step in any rodent control program. Once the exclusionary measures are completed, the technician then traps the rodents already inside the structure. The goal is to close off any rodent entry point… holes, cracks, or gaps that are ¼’ or larger
- Snap Traps – We use Snap Traps and/or Bait Stations and place them in attics and where rodents roam only a few inches apart
- Monitoring – Traps are checked and cleared no less than every 48 hours until the population is eradicated
At The Other Side Pest Control, your complete satisfaction as our customer is our main priority. Our insect & pest control services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To find out more about the benefits of our insect & pest control services, give us a call today.
Insect & Pest Control Services: Your FAQs Answered
When it comes to insect & pest control services, many of us are looking for the best and quickest way to simply show those pesky pests the door! Here at The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc., we work with all sorts of different pests and are able to take care of a wide variety of your pest control issues. We have encountered many similar questions in regard to insect & pest control services, and we wanted to take some time to discuss some of our most frequently asked questions (FAQs) for you here. Consider some of the following questions:
Is pest prevention an option?
Yes! Pest prevention is not only an option, but one of the most effective and best ways to handle your pest control situation. With our prevention options, we note the areas and type of pests that your home is susceptible to and offer preventative treatments that are going to be very effective.
What should I do to treat my infestation?
This depends on what type of pests you have and how they are getting in. All of our insect & pest control services start with a thorough examination of the area to determine the best methods of moving forward.
Do you use trapping methods at all?
Yes. For rodents, we will place traps in close proximity to areas that rodents frequent and enjoy. We then empty the traps every 48 hours until the infestation is taken care of.
Is this safe for my children/pets to be around?
Yes, once dried. Please let us know if you have children or pets, and we will be able to tailor our methods for safe and effective pest control around your loved ones.
If you have questions about our insect & pest control services that were not addressed here, we would love to talk more with you! For more information, please contact us today.
At The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc., we offer insect & pest control services in Lakeland, Auburndale, Bartow, Plant City, Winter Haven, Davenport, Lake Wales, Brandon, Polk City, Highland City, Crystal Lake, Eaton Park, and Winston, Florida.