We strive to be the premier quality pest control and lawn spraying services company in Lakeland, FL.
We know all there is to know about Florida lawn care issues. We understand your lawn is an asset to your property, so we only have the highest-quality products and employ a trained and knowledgeable staff to perform lawn spraying services.
Our lawn spraying services include monthly and 8-step programs that will take your lawn from middle-of-the-road to magnificent, while also offering products to reduce destructive insect populations. Unlike other pest control companies, we identify and treat ALL the problems in your lawn and DO NOT bill at an a la carte pricing. There are no hidden costs and no issues left untreated. We strive to be the premier quality pest control and lawn spraying services company in Lakeland, Florida.
Key Reasons for Lawn Spraying Services
You might have noticed that not every homeowner in Lakeland, Florida has their lawn sprayed by a professional. At The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc., we want to share a few reasons why you should consider it if you haven’t done so thus far.
- Destructive Pests– Our lawn spraying services are an effective way to keep destructive pests from causing problems to your lawn, landscaping, and even your home itself.
- Protect Pets– Pests such as ticks and fleas can multiply quickly on an untreated lawn, and it won’t be long before they show up on your pets, potentially making them ill and bringing the pests indoors where they can be troublesome to your family, as well.
- Curb Appeal– Lawn spraying services are designed to eliminate the pests that can turn your lawn brown and be otherwise unappealing. A beautiful lawn adds value to your home by making it look great from the street.
- Ant Bites– Everyone knows how prolific fire ants are in Florida, but they can be controlled so you and your family can enjoy your outdoor living areas without fear of painful bites that itch and burn for days.
- Knowledge– With your first treatment, we include an irrigation analysis so you’ll know if your lawn is getting the amount of water it needs to remain healthy.
- Catch Problems Early– Most issues can be avoided with lawn spraying services, but we are also on the watch to catch weeds, fungi, diseases, grubs, and other problems before they become more complicated to resolve.
- Lawn Spraying Services & Fertilization
- Weed, Disease and Fungus Control
- Insect & Grub Control
- Guaranteed Flea & Fire Ant Control
- Free Irrigation Analysis with Your First Treatment
- Top Choice Fire Ant Control Services
- Mosquito Spraying
For years, golf courses have known that the secret to a beautiful, dense turf is to aerate there courses 2 or 3 times each year. Core aeration is the process of making thousands of small holes in the turf. These holes allow fertilizer, water and air to reach the root zone quicker, resulting in new growth and increased root development. These holes also open up the soil and help reduce thatch buildup and soil compaction, allowing your lawn to breathe and grow.
Grass infected with Mole Crickets
Fire Ants Nest
Yard killed by Southern Chinch Bugs
Grub Infested Grass
Yard covered in Brown Patch Fungus
Gray Leaf Spot
Nutsedge (Globe, Kyllinga and Purple Nut)
Crabgrass only controlled with Roundup or Baking Soda