There are some many types of insects and other pests that can invade your lawn and even your home. Lawn spraying can keep all kinds of outdoor pests under control around your home. These lawn spraying services are especially valuable if you have children or pets who play in your lawn on a regular basis. You don’t want to have pests like these around your loved ones. Insect damage in your lawn can be hard to diagnose and is often mistaken for other lawn problems, like fungus. A professional can quickly zero in on your situation, make a proper diagnosis, and recommend a course of treatment for you.
Here are some of the most common lawn pests in this area:
- Chinch bugs cause lawn damage by eating grass and releasing toxins that damage your lawn.
- Sodweb worms frequently damage lawns, as well.
- Grubs are the larvae of beetles and harm lawns by feeding on the roots of your grass.
- Fire ants disturb your lawn by creating the tunnels and mounds where they live. They can also hurt your pets and children with their painful bites. These aggressive pests cannot be tolerated in your lawn.
- Carpenter ants can do damage to shrubs and trees on your property, as well as the structure of your home.
- Mosquitoes are annoying and can carry a whole host of diseases, like West Nile virus.
- Ticks carry other diseases, like Lyme disease.
If you have new brown spots in your lawn or another reason to suspect an insect invasion, call our professionals at The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc. to assess your lawn and treat the problem. Reclaim your lawn with lawn spraying!