If you are dealing with an active pest problem or would like to be proactive with insect & pest control services in Plant City, contact us today.
Setting a firm barrier against insects and pests in your home can be fraught with difficulty. Just when you think you’ve finally addressed the problem with ants, you discover there is some other new bug trying to take over your living spaces! At The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc., we talk with customers every day who are fed up with insect and pest control problems at their home in Plant City, Florida. The good news is that we are knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to providing insect & pest control services that get to the bottom of the problem.
While insect & pest control services sound like it might only be a temporary fix, at The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control Inc., we take a more permanent approach. We’ll treat your home both inside and out to get rid of ants, roaches, mosquitoes, and more, and we’ll make sure to hit them at their source. It’s important to us that you don’t have to keep dealing with the same types of problems over and over again, and that’s why calling on us for insect & pest control services is your first choice.
There are lots of little critters that can try to make your home their home, too. At The Other Side Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control, Inc., we’ll be happy to usher these unwelcome guests back where they belong and provide the preventative measures necessary to give you peace of mind. If you are dealing with an active pest problem or would like to be proactive with insect & pest control services, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
How our Perimeter Pest Control Works
- Our trained pest control experts will detect any existing or potential problems on your property with a detailed pest inspection
- We then provide an extensive sweep down of the perimeter of your home or building.
- Next we apply a band of granular insecticide to the base of your home.
- We then apply insecticide to the cracks, crevices, eves, fascia, windows and doors along with any cement pads leading into doorways.
- Finally, our program is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If pests come back any time between regular services, we will too, at no additional charge to you.
Most common pests you may encounter:
- Ants - most common to Florida and can be a problem year round because of the Climate. Control of ants requires proper identification and selection of the best pesticides (liquid spray, dust, baits, granules, or aerosol).
- Roaches - are the second most common pest in Florida. They love the climate and can be found in trees, mulch and landscaping around the home.
- Spiders - are also frequent unwanted guests around the home, they eat insects that get caught in there webs. Because a spider is not a "true" insect (8 legs instead of 6) they can be a little more difficult to treat...but not impossible.
- Other common pests you can encounter in Florida include mosquitos, termites, fleas, ticks, webworms, chinch bugs, crickets, and grubs.
Description of service:
- This program begins with physically preventing the rodents from entering the area targeted for control. Rodent excluding is a critical step in any rodent control program. Once the exclusionary measures are completed, the technician then traps the rodents already inside the structure. The goal is to close off any rodent entry point… holes, cracks, or gaps that are ¼’ or larger
- Snap Traps – We use Snap Traps and/or Bait Stations and place them in attics and where rodents roam only a few inches apart
- Monitoring - Traps are checked and cleared no less than every 48 hours until the population is eradicated
At The Other Side Pest Control, your complete satisfaction as our customer is our main priority. Our insect & pest control services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To find out more about the benefits of our insect & pest control services, give us a call today.